Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S LR Reservation Transfer - September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a reservation for a 2021 Model S LR, Black / Black, 21” wheels, No FSD. Current EDD is September 23-30 - no VIN yet (see signature for history). It’s set for pickup in Burbank, CA.

I have decided to purchase a used MS vs new. If possible, I would like to transfer the reservation and split the price hike. Get a model S for $5k less and much sooner than later.

I am in the process (assuming it’s possible as I have moved orders before) of moving this order reservation to my secondary Tesla account to simplify the handover and allow for the takeover / change of the login after the transfer. I have read about those who have and have not had success doing this type of transfer (please know this may or may not work out). I have also seen the purchase agreement language related to this practice. Ultimately, I am looking for someone who is interested and willing to try and execute this with Tesla to work in both of our favors. Please PM me if seriously interested. Thank you.

Transfered! In short, it makes it easy when you have two communicative parties and if one of the two has a SA that is willing to make the transfer happen. VIN came earlier this week and delivery is scheduled before the end of the quarter. Win for all!