Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y All-Weather Mats for Sale (Tesmanian)-Long Island

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought these Tesmanian All-Weather Mats for my Model Y but I wife does not think they are necessary. They are too expensive to return ship but I need to get them out of the house to end a marital dispute. They are in perfect condition, never-used.

Located in Long Island, willing to meet for delivery.

$300

Y8-1-filled_compact_cropped.jpg
2021 Tesla Model Y Third Row Seats Back Cover Mats (7 Seater) × 1
Y9-2-1_compact_cropped.jpg
2021 Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Mat Cargo Liner (7 Seater) - (2 Pieces) × 1
Model-Y-Floor-Mats-Set-05_compact_cropped.jpg
2020-2021 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Interior Liners (5 or 7 Seater) × 1

I bought these Tesmanian All-Weather Mats for my Model Y but I wife does not think they are necessary. They are too expensive to return ship but I need to get them out of the house to end a marital dispute. They are in perfect condition, never-used.

$300

If you really want to sell these you will probably need to lower the price. The current price for the full set plus the seat back protector is $305.99 including shipping (after current discount of 10%). So to save $6 someone needs to meet up AND get a used set. Anything over $200 shipped will be a tough sell. Good luck!

$300

Is this still available?

If you really want to sell these you will probably need to lower the price. The current price for the full set plus the seat back protector is $305.99 including shipping (after current discount of 10%). So to save $6 someone needs to meet up AND get a used set. Anything over $200 shipped will be a tough sell. Good luck!
Hi, thanks for this. I didnt realize there is a 10% discount. I bought for $380 so I figured $300 was good for never been used. Where do you see this full set for $305.99?

Hi, thanks for this. I didnt realize there is a 10% discount. I bought for $380 so I figured $300 was good for never been used. Where do you see this full set for $305.99?
The set is $249.99 and the back seat cover is $89.99. Together they are $339.98 before 10% discount, $305.99 after. Prices are from Tesmanian directly. Maybe you bought these as separate items rather than the set so your price was higher? Based on the links you posted it seems that you bought the trunk liner separately rather than in the full set.

Reactions: marley27
The set is $249.99 and the back seat cover is $89.99. Together they are $339.98 before 10% discount, $305.99 after. Prices are from Tesmanian directly. Maybe you bought these as separate items rather than the set so your price was higher? Based on the links you posted it seems that you bought the trunk liner separately rather than in the full set.
Contacted Tesmanian. They don’t offer a set for the 7-seater mats, only 5-seater. It would also be important for me to mention these are seven Seater mats

Contacted Tesmanian. They don’t offer a set for the 7-seater mats, only 5-seater. It would also be important for me to mention these are seven Seater mats
That makes more sense. I should have noticed the labels on the pics you posted. I just saw the pictures and it looked the same as the 5 seat set. Sorry about that.