Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y LR, 9.9k miles, white/ white, 7 seater for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm selling my immaculate 2021 MY Long Range. It's white / white with the 20" induction wheels and 3rd row seats (we had a 2020 Y that we traded in when the 3rd row became an option). I took delivery in August of 2021. I have tried to keep it in as pristine of condition as possible; it is always hand washed, garaged, no food or drinks, no smoking or pets, and has only been to a supercharger twice. While I've never charged it to 100%, the current estimated range is 303-308 miles depending on the day /conditions

It's actually on carsandbids.com now as a no reserve auction ending Friday the 9th. I've always wanted to sell a car on one of the auction sites and thought doing no reserve would be fun (hopefully I don't regret that decision! :) Below is the link to the listing now that it's live:

In case linking to the auction listing isn't allowed, here is a link to the photos I had taken of the car last week. Hopefully shows that it's been well taken care of. The only minor blemish is some seatbelt color transfer on the top of one of the rear seats that I have a Tesla service appointment for on Friday to have addressed.

Let me know if you have any questions!