Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y Performance 21" Uberturbine Wheels and Pirelli PZero Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling 2021 Model Y Performance Uberturbine wheels and Pirelli PZero tires. Like new condition. Under 5,000 miles. No TPMS. The pressure systems can be purchased from Tesla for $300 for 4. Shipping available. $2400

Attachments

• IMG_6023.JPG
    IMG_6023.JPG
    712.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6024.JPG
    IMG_6024.JPG
    534.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6025.JPG
    IMG_6025.JPG
    668.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6026.JPG
    IMG_6026.JPG
    599.7 KB · Views: 56
Have you sold these? I'm not in the market. I have the exact same wheels and tires that I was looking to sell. I got my model Y performance just before Thanksgiving 2021 and discovered when the snow hit how bad they are in winter conditions. I got new 20" wheels and winter snow tires, and it is time to put summer tires on. Debating whether to sell the 21" uberturbine wheels and Pzeros or just put them back on. Just curious what your experience has been and what the package is selling for.

Have you sold these? I'm not in the market. I have the exact same wheels and tires that I was looking to sell. I got my model Y performance just before Thanksgiving 2021 and discovered when the snow hit how bad they are in winter conditions. I got new 20" wheels and winter snow tires, and it is time to put summer tires on. Debating whether to sell the 21" uberturbine wheels and Pzeros or just put them back on. Just curious what your experience has been and what the package is selling for.
Just relisted them. We're having the same discussion , rotate in warm weather or sell. We bought some all-season tires and 20" wheels that ride much better. I'd like to get rid of the OEM but don't want to give them away.