Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
4Wheels.jpg

For sale Sold 20" Uberturbine w/Pirelli PZero Colorado New 8 miles

Sold
20" Uberturbine w/Pirelli PZero Colorado New 8 miles, removed at service center when car was delivered
$1,990.00
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
Condition
New
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

20" Uberturbine w/Pirelli PZero Elect T0, Colorado New 8 miles, removed at service center when car was delivered.

I picked up the car at the service center on 2/22/23. Since it was snowing, I had the service center put on another set of wheels and tires I had with better tires for winter weather. As a result, these wheels and tires only have the delivery miles on them which was 8 miles. The tires are the Pirelli PZero Elect T0 Tesla specific with the PNCS noise reduction system and a date code of 4422. The wheels and tires come complete with Bluetooth TPMS sensors, center caps, balanced, and ready to go as delivered by Tesla. They will fit any version of the Model 3 including RWD, AWD long range, and AWD performance.

Willing to drive an hour or two from Colorado Springs to meet a serious buyer. I'm also willing to ship, but buyer would have to pay full shipping costs which will will probably be around $400.

4Wheels.jpg

P0Elect.jpg

DateCode.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.