Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MY LR 5-seat, 5K miles, MSM, Inductions, Acc. Boost, Tow, HomeLink in southern Virginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale:

2021 Tesla Model Y dual motor long range
Garaged since new
4,965 miles [doesn't need to be daily-driven, so I can keep it at that number if so desired]
Midnight Silver Metallic
20" Induction wheels
All black interior
Factory tow hitch
HomeLink garage door opener upgrade
Acceleration boost

143XXX VIN, 03/09/2021 build date, which means it has the updated console, heated steering wheel, and driver/front passenger lumbar.

Tesla mud flaps were installed in the dealer parking lot before I drove it home, and Tesla rear-quarter pre-cut paint protection film was installed the next day.

Other items: Abstract Ocean Black Matrix protective wrap on the console [my favorite of the console wrap brands and styles after having tried several on a previously-owned Model 3 and a very nice product - see picture], Tesla rugged textile rear trunk mat, tempered glass screen protector.

If you ordered this exact car right now, you'd not be receiving it until January 2022 (per the Tesla Model Y order page as of this morning) and it would cost $65,515 before any taxes:

$57,990 - MY LR
$2,000 - 20" Induction wheels
$1,000 - MSM paint
$1,000 - tow hitch
$2,000 - acceleration boost
$325 - HomeLink
$1,200 - Tesla's destination & doc fee

Asking $63,515 [well below Black Book trade-in value - see attachment]. You can have the car now and get acceleration boost and a few other niceties like the mud flaps, rear quarter PPF, screen protector, and trunk liner for free.

I have a solid offer from Carmax until 9/6 and would be content with that, so if there's a deal to be had here it's likely with someone who has made up their mind on the Model Y LR, would rather have one now instead of waiting until 2022, and wants to get the acceleration boost for free.

Clean Virginia title in hand. The car is located in ZIP code 23322.

For sale via local pick up only with cash or a cashier's check. Sorry, I will not ship the car.

If you want the car and would like to prevent someone else from buying it, we can work out a non-refundable deposit via Fedex or Venmo or the like and I'll take the ad down.

I'll post exterior pictures once the sun comes up.

driver front.jpg

passenger front.jpg

console.jpg

rear.jpg

BB.jpg

Attachments

• driver front.jpg
    driver front.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 67
  • passenger front.jpg
    passenger front.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 40
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 48
Hi there neighbor! Quick question about your maths - Doesnt seem to add up, what am I missing?

and it would cost $65,515 before any taxes:
$57,990 - MY LR
$1,000 - MSM paint
$1,000 - tow hitch
$325 - HomeLink

Your Model Y​

1. Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive $53,990
  2. Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
    $1,000
  3. 20’’ Induction Wheels
    $2,000
  4. All Black Premium Interior
    Included
  5. Five Seat Interior
    Included
  6. Autopilot
    Included
  7. Tow Hitch
    $1,000
  8. 1-Year Premium Connectivity Trial
    Included
  9. Destination & doc fee$1,200
  • Purchase Price$57,990

• Love
Reactions: _tb_ and cucubits
Hi there neighbor! Quick question about your maths - Doesnt seem to add up, what am I missing?

and it would cost $65,515 before any taxes:
$57,990 - MY LR
$1,000 - MSM paint
$1,000 - tow hitch
$325 - HomeLink

Your Model Y​

1. Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive $53,990
  2. Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
    $1,000
  3. 20’’ Induction Wheels
    $2,000
  4. All Black Premium Interior
    Included
  5. Five Seat Interior
    Included
  6. Autopilot
    Included
  7. Tow Hitch
    $1,000
  8. 1-Year Premium Connectivity Trial
    Included
  9. Destination & doc fee$1,200
  • Purchase Price$57,990

Good catch - fuzzy early morning math on my part, it seems.

EDIT: I just realized what I did. I had the configurator already accounting for the paint, wheels, and tow hitch (57,990) but for whatever reason thought that was the base price.

Apologies all - please disregard the ad, and happy shopping. And thanks again to my neighbor Teezy from across the river for the proofreading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teezy