Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 sr+ Awd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ya. It was a typo. The showrooms don’t keep the sr plus.
Really, the differences between an SR+ and the Long Range are just range, acceleration, and some extra speakers. Oh, and rear seat warmers. You could look at a Long Range at the Spokane Store/Service Center and get a pretty good idea of things, just keeping in mind the differences I just mentioned - I say this as a SR+ owner...

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Really, the differences between an SR+ and the Long Range are just range, acceleration, and some extra speakers. Oh, and rear seat warmers. You could look at a Long Range at the Spokane Store/Service Center and get a pretty good idea of things, just keeping in mind the differences I just mentioned - I say this as a SR+ owner...
I had a LR RWD last weekend while Tesla did an alignment on my S. I didn’t even know until the 3rd day it was RWD. I wanted to see if the acceleration was different in the LR RWD over the SR+. I don’t really care about the speakers or rear seat warmers.
Can I ask does the passenger seat move 12 ways like the drivers seat?

I had a LR RWD last weekend while Tesla did an alignment on my S. I didn’t even know until the 3rd day it was RWD. I wanted to see if the acceleration was different in the LR RWD over the SR+. I don’t really care about the speakers or rear seat warmers.
Can I ask does the passenger seat move 12 ways like the drivers seat?
In mine it does, yep. Not sure if the new ones had the passenger lumbar support removed like on the Model Y or not...