Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Tesla Model Y Long Range White/White in Socal 12k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
testing waters here for now. have MYP being delivered next month but I can sell whenever. My car has passenger lumber and lidar (as well as Tesla vision), newer center console since build was around April 2021, heated steering wheel, and installed homelink.

standard build Long Range, 5 seater with white interior and 19" Wheels (almost new tires since I used aftermarket wheels). NO FSD. Currently has OEM CF spoiler installed and mud flaps. Premium Connectivity and Reg is good thru May 24th 2022.

gotten offers from dealers for 61,500. Will entertain anything $64,000 OBO (will include homelink and OEM CF rear spoiler since I can take it off if I trade it in). please be serious. im located in SoCal for anyone that wants to see the car in person. Very clean inside and out, no accidents or paint work ever done. has ceramic tint on front two windows to match the rear windows and windshield (almost clear).

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

testing waters here for now. have MYP being delivered next month but I can sell whenever. My car has passenger lumber and lidar (as well as Tesla vision), newer center console since build was around April 2021, heated steering wheel, and installed homelink.

standard build Long Range, 5 seater with white interior and 19" Wheels (almost new tires since I used aftermarket wheels). NO FSD. Currently has OEM CF spoiler installed and mud flaps. Premium Connectivity and Reg is good thru May 24th 2022.

gotten offers from dealers for 61,500. Will entertain anything $64,000 OBO (will include homelink and OEM CF rear spoiler since I can take it off if I trade it in). please be serious. im located in SoCal for anyone that wants to see the car in person. Very clean inside and out, no accidents or paint work ever done. has ceramic tint on front two windows to match the rear windows and windshield (almost clear).

PM me with any questions. Thanks!
No Tesla has LIDAR... you might mean radar, and that's only until Tesla turns that off via software ;)