Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_2480.jpeg

For sale Not Available [SoCal] 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive

Closed
Clean title, excellent condition.
$27,999.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
25,000 - 50,000 mi (40,000 - 80,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Vehicle includes
  1. Ceramic coating
VIN number
5YJ3E1EB1MF937008
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: sold

Details

Selling my Tesla Model 3 Long Range which is in excellent condition - I really babied this thing over the years!

-1 owner. Non-smoker, no kids, no pets. Clean title and has never been in an accident.

-This is the long range all-wheel drive model. It is a *refreshed 2021*, meaning it has upgrades that earlier 2021 Model 3s don't have like heat pump, double pane front glass, heating steering wheel, and much more.

-Professionally installed ceramic tint (UV/IR blocking) on every single window (windshield, sides, rear, sunroof)

-Professionally applied ceramic coating to protect the paint. Paint had all swirls removed before being coated. The car has always been handwashed.

-Upgraded wheel aero caps that look much nicer and are just as efficient as the stock caps. I can include the original aero caps too if you wish.

-Upgraded white interior which has been well taken care of!-High quality all weather floor mats throughout the entire vehicle (interior, trunk, frunk)

-Carbon fiber spoiler added

-The touchscreen has been protected by a screen protector since day 1

-Chrome deleted / matte black emblems

-Registration was just renewed and is good until April 2025.

-Factory bumper-to-bumper warranty is still good for about another 10k or until March 2025. The battery and drivetrain warranty is good until 120k/March 2029.

-Tires were replaced approx 11k ago with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 All-Seasons. Tires have been rotated regularly.

-Upgraded lighting in the trunk (2x as bright).

-Center console organizers included

-Both of the original keys included
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.