Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S 19" Tempest Wheel Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

I have a 22 Model S long range with the 19" tempest wheels. Was going to go after market to get the perfect fitment but until then, does anyone know what size spacers for front and back is needed so the tempest wheels sit closer to flush with the fenders?

I went with 20mm squared on my MSLR with the 19s. No rubbing whatsoever and I’m maxed out on some lowering links. Will be selling the spacers as soon as my new wheels are here. Here’s a pic

Attachments

• IMG_4370.png
    IMG_4370.png
    2 MB · Views: 253
I went with 20mm squared on my MSLR with the 19s. No rubbing whatsoever and I’m maxed out on some lowering links. Will be selling the spacers as soon as my new wheels are here. Here’s a pic
Which brand spacers did you go with and how low did you set the links too? In eyeing the BONOSS 20mm and N2tive links. Did you have to do anything special to get it all to fit?

Also can you PM me if/when you decide to sell if OP isn't interested

I ran the same Bonoss spacers but I opted for the stronger metal I believe it’s 7075 instead of 6061 aluminum. I maxed out the links not sure how much it lowered it but on the suspension data screen it says it’s -0.31 inches all around. Very high is like +1.2 inches up front and like +1 inch in the rear. I drive around in normal which is 0 all around and set it to low when parking. Kinda debating if I should swap the suspension for airlift or not. Slamming the car would be different 😆

I didn’t need to cut or modify anything either but because I’m going to be running some aggressive deep dish wheels, I had my front fenders shaved (there was a lip that runs from the bumper to like halfway up the fender).

Here’s a shot of how the front looks like when in cheetah stance with both spacers and maxed out links before shaving the fender 😆

Attachments

• IMG_3461.png
    IMG_3461.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 152
I ran the same Bonoss spacers but I opted for the stronger metal I believe it’s 7075 instead of 6061 aluminum. I maxed out the links not sure how much it lowered it but on the suspension data screen it says it’s -0.31 inches all around. Very high is like +1.2 inches up front and like +1 inch in the rear. I drive around in normal which is 0 all around and set it to low when parking. Kinda debating if I should swap the suspension for airlift or not. Slamming the car would be different 😆

I didn’t need to cut or modify anything either but because I’m going to be running some aggressive deep dish wheels, I had my front fenders shaved (there was a lip that runs from the bumper to like halfway up the fender).

Here’s a shot of how the front looks like when in cheetah stance with both spacers and maxed out links before shaving the fender 😆
That looks really good! Mine is also black, but with the stock silver Tempest wheels. Black PC on them looks nice! Slamming the car would be NICE, but hopefully the wheels don't get tucked too far in. The first pic looks really good! Do you have any more? Side/Rear profile maybe?

53063138037_4932d33054_h.jpg

Let me know when you're planning to sell the spacers as I'm probably going to get both Links + Spacers ASAP.

what thickness did u go with for the 19"and what thickness do u recommend for a nice look but less risk as am not planning to alter the fenders at all.