Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S LR reservation for sale. Blue/black Feb delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved in June, 2021. Now willing to transfer reservation as I am moving out of the country. MSRP $81,490. Blue exterior, black interior. Will sell reservation for $16,000 or best offer.

vin has not been assigned. Can transfer my Tesla account (no other vehicles associated with it). Full registrant info not yet assigned to account - can likely change delivery location from the current specification of Raleigh, NC.

DM me if interested.

thanks

Reserved in June, 2021. Now willing to transfer reservation as I am moving out of the country. MSRP $81,490. Blue exterior, black interior. Will sell reservation for $16,000 or best offer.

vin has not been assigned. Can transfer my Tesla account (no other vehicles associated with it). Full registrant info not yet assigned to account - can likely change delivery location from the current specification of Raleigh, NC.

DM me if interested.

thanks
MSRP for a new order for this exact car would be $96,490, plus you pay less in tax and registration (which are based on the $81,490 price). New order delivery estimate is July, versus this reservation to be delivered in February. Tesla account would be transferred to you and amended with your information - you are buying the new car directly from Tesla.