Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#17) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered EV Tax Credit 2.0, Model Y & 3 Gangbuster Sales, Low Model X Demand, and California FSD Drama.

2022 Model X Plaid Reservation For Sale | Estimated Delivery: Feb 1-3 (NorCal)

Selling a Model X Plaid reservation with the following specs:
  • Model X Plaid
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 22'' Turbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Carbon Fiber Décor
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging

My reservation price is $3,000 LESS than Tesla's current asking price (see attachment and PM for more details)

Estimated Delivery: February 1 - 3

SF Bay Area.

Also interested in trading if you have a Model X LR in the near future; I just didnt think my Plaid Rez was going to come up so soon after being told later this Spring.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

** Email from Tesla last week: Thank you for taking a moment to discuss your Model X order. We have confirmed that you will be moving into the Model X Plaid 6-seat configuration and you’ll be able to see the updated pricing within a few days. You will not see the $3,000 price adjustment for the seats on your end just yet. The $3,000 price adjustment will be reflected on your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, which typically will be generated 48-72 hours prior to your delivery.

Attachments

• 3k off in Purchase Agreement.jpg
    3k off in Purchase Agreement.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 118
Selling a Model X Plaid reservation with the following specs:
  • Model X Plaid
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 22'' Turbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Carbon Fiber Décor
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging

My reservation price is $3,000 LESS than Tesla's current asking price (see attachment and PM for more details)

Estimated Delivery: February 1 - 3

SF Bay Area.

Also interested in trading if you have a Model X LR in the near future; I just didnt think my Plaid Rez was going to come up so soon after being told later this Spring.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

** Email from Tesla last week: Thank you for taking a moment to discuss your Model X order. We have confirmed that you will be moving into the Model X Plaid 6-seat configuration and you’ll be able to see the updated pricing within a few days. You will not see the $3,000 price adjustment for the seats on your end just yet. The $3,000 price adjustment will be reflected on your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, which typically will be generated 48-72 hours prior to your delivery.
I have a Model X LR in Multicoat Red and White Interior scheduled for July. If you wanna trade reservation, reach out to me at 4086769797

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC