Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y long range 7 seater with tow package reservation for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y long range 7 seater (add-on $3000) with tow package (add-on $1000) reservation transfer. Asking for $5k transfer.

(9/3/2021 build price $57,990 plus fee and tax, Today price is $62,990 plus 10+ months waiting).

Expected delivery March 20 ~ March 31. PM if interested

WechatIMG38.jpeg

Is this your original reservation or did you buy it via a transfer on this forum (see below)?

If it is the latter, I have heard about an instance of a cancelled reservation that had changed multiple times. Just something to watch out for.

Reactions: kwhguzzler
Is this your original reservation or did you buy it via a transfer on this forum (see below)?

If it is the latter, I have heard about an instance of a cancelled reservation that had changed multiple times. Just something to watch out for.
I bought it but had to transfer it out since the deliver date is no longer working for me. My name is just added as additional. I have confirmed with the Sale and it has no problem to transfer to my friend if I no longer needed it.

Reactions: budygadi
I bought it but had to transfer it out since the deliver date is no longer working for me. My name is just added as additional. I have confirmed with the Sale and it has no problem to transfer to my friend if I no longer needed it.
How does the transfer work? I’ve called and they said they wouldn’t do a transfer unless it’s a family member. (Apologies for going off topic)