Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MY P - only 3000 miles , $71000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone has any recommendations how to buy this car from them bank

He told me here has loan is am ready to buy what the best process if I pay their loan and what guarantee I get i will get the title?

I already ask you figure out how to pay them loan

Has anyone has any recommendations how to buy this car from them bank

He told me here has loan is am ready to buy what the best process if I pay their loan and what guarantee I get i will get the title?

I already ask you figure out how to pay them loan
If you order brand new it's only $3,190 more and you can finance however you want and likely will be delivered within 60 days.

The only way I know for sure would be to use an escrow service. You could try to pay off the loan directly with the lender and get the title directly from them, but you would have to go to the physical location that the title is at to be sure. It most likely wouldn't be an issue, but if for whatever reason the title was sent to the owner by mistake they could have the loan paid off and the car...

Escrow would cost probably about $1,000 (usually 1.5% or so) which means you would only be saving $2k on the used car compared to new.

I personally would not buy unless the seller can pay off the loan and have title in hand and then you pay the seller or they used an escrow service and ate the cost of that. Too many scams out here ruin it for the honest people, sorry.

Reactions: saj070
If you order brand new it's only $3,190 more and you can finance however you want and likely will be delivered within 60 days.

The only way I know for sure would be to use an escrow service. You could try to pay off the loan directly with the lender and get the title directly from them, but you would have to go to the physical location that the title is at to be sure. It most likely wouldn't be an issue, but if for whatever reason the title was sent to the owner by mistake they could have the loan paid off and the car...

Escrow would cost probably about $1,000 (usually 1.5% or so) which means you would only be saving $2k on the used car compared to new.

I personally would not buy unless the seller can pay off the loan and have title in hand and then you pay the seller or they used an escrow service and ate the cost of that. Too many scams out here ruin it for the honest people, sorry.

Thank you so much for your guidance appreciate all the insight and looking after making us aware of any scams out their

I will definitely play it safe and buy a car with title in hand wish.

Thank you so much for your guidance appreciate all the insight and looking after making us aware of any scams out their

I will definitely play it safe and buy a car with title in hand wish.
It’s unfortunately an extra hassle when buying used and the bank still has the title, but the buyer should absolutely understand that and go the extra mile to use an escrow service (and cover the cost) or get that title in hand and then sell the car. It’s likely the seller would have the same concerns that you have if they were in the position of buying.

Reactions: saj070