Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MY performance for sale. Fort Myers FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a 2022 Performance. Taking deliver soon so you will have the car with less than 200 miles on it by the time is gets to my house. Price is $75,000.

941-677-0203

Car will be in Fort Myers

Attachments

• 6A52DD65-98E1-4C16-BA26-C57E9EF0B02F.jpeg
    6A52DD65-98E1-4C16-BA26-C57E9EF0B02F.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 254
You have to buy it from Tesla to be listed as the original owner. In this case the buyer would be the second owner.
If we can find a way to transfer the sale the price will be lower. If your interested in buying the car then contact me and we can figure it out.

If you go to Tesla today and order a MY you will pay close to$75,000 out the door. For the same order I put in.

If we can find a way to transfer the sale the price will be lower. If your interested in buying the car then contact me and we can figure it out.

If you go to Tesla today and order a MY you will pay close to$75,000 out the door. For the same order I put in.
You cant expect people to cover your Taxes and fees. If the sale price is 75k, whoever buys it will have to pay another 6-10% on top of that.

Reactions: goin2drt

This is just not correct. One doesn’t pay your taxes and fees and then go pay their taxes and registration. If we bought or ordered a car today you would pay about $6k less than your asking price and then you pay the taxes and reg just like whoever buys yours will have to do.

Reactions: morbidz
This is just not correct. One doesn’t pay your taxes and fees and then go pay their taxes and registration. If we bought or ordered a car today you would pay about $6k less than your asking price and then you pay the taxes and reg just like whoever buys yours will have to do.
Do what you think is best for you. Everyone here has an opinion but not looking to buy anything. Must be really bored at home

Not bored just don’t like people getting scammed for mis-information. It will sell for what someone is willing to pay for it and good luck but not sharing the facts is not the way to go about it. Just call it what it is. You are looking to flip the car for profit. If someone doesn’t want to wait then great they can buy yours.

Do what you think is best for you. Everyone here has an opinion but not looking to buy anything. Must be really bored at home
I don’t think people are intentionally looking for threads to trash on. You clearly tried to position yourself as if people will break even by paying 75k which is completely wrong. That’s equivalent to scamming someone by making people think they’re getting a deal.

Not bored just don’t like people getting scammed for mis-information. It will sell for what someone is willing to pay for it and good luck but not sharing the facts is not the way to go about it. Just call it what it is. You are looking to flip the car for profit. If someone doesn’t want to wait then great they can buy yours.
This. People are just looking out for others. Don’t be mad that people caught you spreading misinformation

Reactions: goin2drt
can't transfer the reservation directly from Tesla. Tesla has even canceled orders of people who have tried to do this.

Even though Teslas are selling for higher than the original value, I haven't seen any go for that much above the Telsa price. On top of that, it's the top trim model y which will be delivered faster than the others. Even if it was the LR which has an EDD of 2023, it would actually be cheaper to upgrade to P.

If you are trying to just save yourself the order fee, I doubt this is going to work.