Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla Model X Refresh FSD Black on Black SOLD SOLD SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a good deal. We just got our 2022 X (slightly different options) from Tesla CPO for 97.9k with 1.2k miles. Had to pay a transport fee of $500 too.

Give some credit for the extra year of warranty and more miles and this is about 7.5k less.

Uhh thats high. Ive been following used 2022 and they can easily be found in the low-mid $80's with 6 seats. If youre happy thats all that matters but that close to $100k is a very high price. I can find Plaids in the low $90's. A plaid listed and sold near me in VA for $84k no FSD. Yes Model X plaid. The guy said he had like 100 calls on it haha.

Reactions: fishy21
Uhh thats high. Ive been following used 2022 and they can easily be found in the low-mid $80's with 6 seats. If youre happy thats all that matters but that close to $100k is a very high price. I can find Plaids in the low $90's. A plaid listed and sold near me in VA for $84k no FSD. Yes Model X plaid. The guy said he had like 100 calls on it haha.
I’m following as well…. The problem is, at 85k-95k, it’s too close to a brand new price. Yes, you save a few thousand dollars, but at that price point, what’s a few thousand dollars for a brand new car?

So I’m with you. $80k or less for a 2022 makes sense to me.

I’d never buy an inventory car from Tesla. They are rejects, repairs, old inventory or cancellations. Granted most are cancellations and fine. I have no time to **** with that risk for $7500. If others want to gamble be my guest.
Not all inventory cars are rejects. We are not living in 2021 anymore where buying a new Tesla means 6-9 month wait. Demand & supply has changed since 2021.

Hence why you can’t sell a used Tesla for more than MSRP anymore.

This was several months ago, it has FSD and very low miles. Even now almost all the X near me are near 90k, without searching further to make sure it has 6 seats and FSD. It was a good price at the time. They have lowered the inventory ones by 10k since we bought.

I know it was because there were 5-6 on tesla site that all sold in 12 hours of the price drop they did.

Not all inventory cars are rejects. We are not living in 2021 anymore where buying a new Tesla means 6-9 month wait. Demand & supply has changed since 2021.

Hence why you can’t sell a used Tesla for more than MSRP anymore.
Didn’t I say that in what you quoted? Most are cancelation and fine. Some are rejects and repairs. If you want to take that chance for $7500 go ahead. It is not the same as ordering.