Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Tesla model X right side repeater camera not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My right side repeater camera stopped working when I turned on the right turn signal
The turn signal video on the center screen went black no video
If this happens to you are advised to make a note of the date and time
Give this info to the Tesla tech the day you take the car in for repaire
Tesla Service center verified the problem and installed a new right side repeater camera
After this was installed the turn signal video on the center screen worked just fine

My right side repeater camera stopped working when I turned on the right turn signal
The turn signal video on the center screen went black no video
If this happens to you are advised to make a note of the date and time
Give this info to the Tesla tech the day you take the car in for repaire
Tesla Service center verified the problem and installed a new right side repeater camera
After this was installed the turn signal video on the center screen worked just fine
Have you found a resolution to this issue?
With the recent downpour here in Cali, both my left/right side cameras were going out intermittently, and would only return after having sat in my garage for a few hours; and possibly having had a chance to dry out?
Have an appt with service team next week, and they're saying they have to inspect to determine if it's a wiring issue, but I'm concerned this might be a multi-day job, rather than a simple R&R of the camera units.