Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 After market suspension upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So any news from testing the Koni Spacial Active dampers ??

Im from EU. For some reasen, it´s seems like there is a more "comfort" oriented version of the Koni SA. According to this German site, they have this version. Anyone know how they can have another version ?? Thanks
I am from Europe too and have these Koni’s installed by Reber in Germany, see my review from Jan 24th. Honestly, I did not see any specific branding on the package so they might just be “regular” Special Active’s … Regardless, they perform very well.

I am from Europe too and have these Koni’s installed by Reber in Germany, see my review from Jan 24th. Honestly, I did not see any specific branding on the package so they might just be “regular” Special Active’s … Regardless, they perform very well.
Hallo

Thanks for getting back. But they are almost twice the price of the "normal" Koni SA. I think that it's crazy, but it must be because of the cost of a small batch production. But it would me nice with a caparison between regular Koni SA vs. Reber 🤔🤔

I saw those Koni active special reber part number on one of the videos - it states 8245 1450. I did not find the same part numbers on 'normal' Koni ones.
Did you keep your original springs with those shock absorbers?

Reactions: Silverline