Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model X for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1950.jpg
IMG_1955.jpg
IMG_1965.jpg

Ha ha.. find me a refresh Model X for $90K.

Any Config is atleast $100K

That's the typical spread between BID and ASK price. ASK price has significantly higher risk as they are holding a depreciating asset with unplanned consequences of tesla price drops and hardware changes etc., whereas BID is cash, and cash is king. If you are patient, you will see many popping time to time, including some here as well that were traded-in for 92K for what was $130K paid price.

Last edited:
I predict another classic case of, "for that price, I'll just live with the wind noise". For the record, I'm not hating, I hope you get what you want. My wife took my M3P to work today and she hung up on me because she said she couldn't hear me through the wind noise. Feels bad, man.

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
I predict another classic case of, "for that price, I'll just live with the wind noise". For the record, I'm not hating, I hope you get what you want. My wife took my M3P to work today and she hung up on me because she said she couldn't hear me through the wind noise. Feels bad, man.
Yep, if with active noise cancellation X is having issue, it needs to be looked at by service.

That means nothing. Just because someone sold their car for one price that does not set the price for all others.
It kind of does, people look at comps when deciding on how much to pay. Used Tesla prices are tanking and people aren’t going to pay close to what you did. You’re going to sit on a depreciating asset forever if you think you’re going to get 6 figures in this market.

Reactions: AW9nineteen
That means nothing. Just because someone sold their car for one price that does not set the price for all others.
For those thinking pricing in the $90k’s is crazy, a 10 second search shows Tesla is currently discounting new ‘23 model X’s, with no miles, by over $10k, add to that another $3k owner loyalty discount plus some bonus free supercharging and that puts a new white X as low as $95k or even lower. Like it or not the reality is that a used car should offer a good discount below the price that Tesla charges.

View attachment 907130
DF34267D-08CD-49F4-817B-49321934C790.jpeg

Reactions: morbidz
For those thinking pricing in the $90k’s is crazy, a 10 second search shows Tesla is currently discounting new ‘23 model X’s, with no miles, by over $10k, add to that another $3k owner loyalty discount plus some bonus free supercharging and that puts a new white X as low as $95k or even lower. Like it or not the reality is that a used car should offer a good discount below the price that Tesla charges.

View attachment 907130View attachment 907132
For what it’s worth 5 seater are least desirable and usually worth around $10K less than 6/7 in the used market

For what it’s worth 5 seater are least desirable and usually worth around $10K less than 6/7 in the used market
Actually no, speaking from experience, we had a 6 seater and it was hard to sell because the 6 seaters have a distinct disadvantage in utility because the second row seats are fixed, not folding, which defeats one of the main purposes of having an SUV if you can only fold the far rear seat and are hindered carrying larger objects. Adding the $3500 7 seat configuration would never add $10k in resale, that’s just silly.

Last edited: