Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 MX LR 6 seat with FSD, 1,255 miles & many extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That whole thing sucks. Mostly the members here who feel it's their responsibility to bust your balls on why your ask is trash. Serves no purpose IMO and is real douchey.
At least the worrying about selling is over, and dealing with some of these members is over. Good luck on your venture. When I sell it wont be on here.
Yeah, that seems to be the same attitude on FB Marketplace as well. Everyone just wants to come out of the woodwork to tell you why your car is worth 60% of what you’re asking. Honestly, the snarky attitude of Tesla owners in general is part of what is driving me away. I’ve got no plans to get another one.

• Funny
Reactions: buckets0fun
That whole thing sucks. Mostly the members here who feel it's their responsibility to bust your balls on why your ask is trash. Serves no purpose IMO and is real douchey.
At least the worrying about selling is over, and dealing with some of these members is over. Good luck on your venture. When I sell it wont be on here.
The inverse of that is people who buy a tesla still think it's an appreciating asset, then ask at or above the list price for a used car.

Reactions: 1windy and Kairide
This is definitely a depressing result for Tesla owners. Adding up your MSRP, sales tax, and extras, that amounts to almost $50 per mile cost of ownership!

I hope your new business venture has a really high rate of return.
My businesses do well. The reality is the car was never going to be worth more than it was that day. It ended up costing me about $6/miles to drive that car. It was a very expensive lesson in many regards but honestly I’m thrilled to not have the car anymore. The doors were annoying, my wife hated it, my kids didn’t like sitting in the back, there’s minimal cargo room, I was constantly paranoid something was going to happen to it - it really had no redeeming quality other than it was “cool”. Now I’m driving a Bronco full time and loving it.

My businesses do well. The reality is the car was never going to be worth more than it was that day. It ended up costing me about $6/miles to drive that car. It was a very expensive lesson in many regards but honestly I’m thrilled to not have the car anymore. The doors were annoying, my wife hated it, my kids didn’t like sitting in the back, there’s minimal cargo room, I was constantly paranoid something was going to happen to it - it really had no redeeming quality other than it was “cool”. Now I’m driving a Bronco full time and loving it.
Everyone has their own experience... I have a very similar car to yours (white on white 6-seater 2023 LR with FSD) and while my wife complains about the turn signals and every time FSD-beta does something really stupid, she keeps noting how much nicer (and warmer) it is than our 2016 MX. The kids love the rear display, although spend most of the time on their ipads anyway. So for me the secret to family almost-bliss (as far as the car is concerned) was to train everyone for 6 years on the 2016 MX, where we got less than 180 miles of range in the winter, supercharging was half as fast at best, and there was always the suspense of whether we would make it up the mountain to the ski house, despite freezing interior temperature to conserve KWh. :)

Last edited: