Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.14.8 No Front Camera

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just updated to this version and now the front camera isn’t working I guess. It doesn’t allow cruise control and isn’t seeing the lanes anymore. I’ve tried restarting it etc and no such luck. Anyone have tips?

I just got updated to 2024.3.25 last week and yesterday on my drive home this happened to me too. Was fine on my drive to work, whole drive home didn't even have basic cruise control. Frustrating.

I took a pic of the screen and a pic of the screen with the road showing lines were clearly visible and sent in a service note hoping they'd push software update again or re install or something. They replied asking for a time stamp of the occurrence, which I sent them just a few minutes ago.

I've read other users have had things normalize after the car goes to sleep. Hoping that's the case so I have cruise control again for tomorrow morning's drive.

Reactions: ColoPhoto
I just got updated to 2024.3.25 last week and yesterday on my drive home this happened to me too. Was fine on my drive to work, whole drive home didn't even have basic cruise control. Frustrating.

I took a pic of the screen and a pic of the screen with the road showing lines were clearly visible and sent in a service note hoping they'd push software update again or re install or something. They replied asking for a time stamp of the occurrence, which I sent them just a few minutes ago.

I've read other users have had things normalize after the car goes to sleep. Hoping that's the case so I have cruise control again for tomorrow morning's drive.
I’ve been messaging service they told me to reset the camera calibration. So I’ve been driving to see if it would reset but still white car floating haha. So maybe after some more time it’ll fix itself I’m hoping as well.