Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model 3 Delivery Today in Burbank, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date: 1/10/2024 @ 9:30a
VIN: 2/4/2024
Delivery date: 2/8/2024
Stealth Grey
Black interior
19" Nova's
Long Range

Pick up today was quick and seamless in Burbank, CA. Build quality is good. The car is fast, comfortable, quiet, responsive and handles potholes with ease when compared to our 2018 Model 3, and 2021 Model Y. 35% FormulaOne Pinnacle Ceramic tint being installed tomorrow afternoon. All side windows, and the rear windshield with one piece.

This weekend I'll remove the red dots on the tires (I hate seeing those), then I'll hand polish with Ceramic Polish & Wax, then seal with Ceramic Spray Wax and Microfiber Towels, and use this on the interior Ceramic + Graphene Inside Job.

Once I receive my new cable from Enhauto S3XY Buttons, I'll install two buttons. One for brake regen control, unsure of the other for now.

I decided not to purchase and did a two year lease, as my 12 year old will be too tall for the rear seats in a couple years and we will need something bigger. I'm 6'2" so rear legroom is tight with me in the drivers position.

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG