Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model 3 Highland turn signals with gloves?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of my car and it's great, but the one problem I've run into is I can't turn on the right turn signal while wearing gloves. I am not sure if this is a defect for my car or an issue with the buttons in general. Has anyone else had any issues? As soon as I take my glove off it works fine. They are thin gloves so I don't think it is a dexterity or aim issue, but who knows..

I've tried with the gloves on and off even with the glove on an using my other bare hand to make it work and I just can't explain what is happening except that I can't press the top buttons with the glove on unless there is a bare hand touching the button approximately where I am pressiing with the gloved thumb....

They definitely push, but I guess they could still technically be capacitive? They "click" too, but I guess that could also just be haptics. I saw someone compare them to the trackpad on a macbook
Yeah they seem to push and are quite similar to a trackpad, they work perfectly fine without gloves. The weird thing is the left signal works fine with the gloves on.