Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model S Plaid Alignment Specs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I'm happy to say I have taken delivery of my Model S Plaid. I live in Doha, Qatar, and mine was the first Model S Plaid to be delivered, as Tesla only recently launched here :)

My configuration is the 19 inch wheels, and I hear about inner tire wear more on the 21 inch wheels. Having said that, I am thinking of getting a proper alignment done at an alignment shop, to avoid uneven tire wear.

Can anyone help with what the alignment specs / settings are, so I can give them to a technician? Tesla is not common here, as the company just made its first deliveries over the past three days. Not many people work on Teslas here. In addition, when alignment is being done, shall I change the suspension to low? Thank you in advance

I had mine done after I hit a curb, although there was no obvious problem....cost $230.00 here. Is there a service center there?
They have yet to open the service center, but they have a lot of performance alignment shops. If someone can just provide specs, I am sure a regular alignment shop can check to see if all is well. Since I have only 85km on the odometer, I want to be proactive and make sure alignment is as per spec, so I can drive peacefully.

Most any up to date alignment equipment should have vehicle selection of all vehicles that are sold. Alignment shops in the US can do it, but some are scared. I had to help in the exact selection of my vehicle, because there were many for Tesla, including models that change in mid year for Tesla, Performance, Long Range, Long Range Plus, factory wheel configurations, etc. I also needed to turn on Tow mode after it was put on the alignment equipment. Other than that, any competent shop that performs alignment can do it. It is not any different from any other car. Tire Discounters did mine.

I remember my BMW M5 required a 150 pound special BMW part bag to be placed in the driver's seat during alignment. Other than some BMW dealers, this never was done and the alignment was fine. It is not a special alignment.

Reactions: brainhouston