Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 21’’ Überturbine Wheels/Tires/TPMS for sale after delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a PMY, my EDD is from 28 July to 8 Sept. Fingers crossed Tesla can deliver. I don't want to live with the 21' Uberturbine tires/wheels for many reasons so I will have 19" replacement tires/wheels waiting and will immediately swap them out.

I live in southern IL (Belleville area) and will be picking up my car in Bloomington IL and drive straight home, I'll have less than 200 miles on them. So if anyone is interested and can wait contact me and we can work out the details (price/delivery/pickup).

Cheers

I just ordered a PMY, my EDD is from 28 July to 8 Sept. Fingers crossed Tesla can deliver. I don't want to live with the 21' Uberturbine tires/wheels for many reasons so I will have 19" replacement tires/wheels waiting and will immediately swap them out.

I live in southern IL (Belleville area) and will be picking up my car in Bloomington IL and drive straight home, I'll have less than 200 miles on them. So if anyone is interested and can wait contact me and we can work out the details (price/delivery/pickup).

Cheers
Hi,
Not sure if you got your Tesla yet or sold the rims. I’m looking to purchase 1 rim as the first day I scraped it turning a curb. Let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.