TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Grey Turbine Wheels - Staggered+ 265

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RobsJester, Apr 17, 2018.

1. RobsJester

RobsJester Member

Tesla 21" Grey Turbine Wheels - $2,000
    Staggered Rear Wheels which were part of Tesla's upgraded "Plus Suspension" with 245's up front and 265's in the rear.
    I can deliver the wheels anywhere in SoCal - Local Pickup/Delivery only.

4 x 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
    4 x valve stems
    4 x set of lug caps
    4 x Tesla center caps

These wheels have no curb-rash or scratches, they are clean and in great condition. I left the Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires mounted so rims are not damaged/scratched in local transport - the buyer is welcome to keep these tires (or I can have them removed), but should consider purchasing new tires as these are nearing the end of their tread life (<4mm).

IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0459.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Zoobla07

Zoobla07 Member

Interested. I'm in SD.

3. Zoobla07

Zoobla07 Member

Also, I just joined, so not sure I can do DM's. So if you still have them, I can discuss w you on the phone or on here. Thanks.

4. RobsJester

RobsJester Member

Sorry for the very delayed response, I was out of the country for 6 weeks.
    The 21" Turbine wheels are still available.

5. RobsJester

RobsJester Member

Price Reduction - $1,800
    I can drop-off/deliver anywhere in Southern CA

6. SpottedDolphin

If you get down to $1200 I'm a cash buyer in (OC) unless I find some before.... don't think the staggered are very popular but could be wrong.