Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Grey Turbines with tires mounted for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21'' Dark grey powder coated turbines with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35 ZR21 tires
This is a square not staggered set.

There is minor curb rash on 3 of the 4 rims from the short time my wife was driving on them but should be easy to have a wheel guy fix or recoat if desired.

I had discount tire check the tred depth when they removed them. Two are at 9/32 and the other two are at 8/32.

These 21's come with center caps and have normal valve stems installed. I am selling for $1,300 local to Denver/Colorado Springs/Pueblo areas and can drop them off on a weekend. Shipping and handling costs apply if sold elsewhere.

I plan to get photos posted once I get time to wash them, they were taken off today and weather is not wash friendly. For now they are bagged up stacked in my garage.

Screenshot_20181124-185752_Gallery.jpg

pic from before the tires were taken off.

Screenshot_20181128-163854_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-163858_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-163837_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-163739_Gallery.jpg
Weather was good enough to clean them up and take pics today, good news only one rim has curb rash, one is nearly perfect and the other two have some small chips in the powder coating but not any damage to the rims. Pics of the one that has curb rash on this post, rest of them in the next post/s.

21'' Dark grey powder coated turbines with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/35 ZR21 tires
This is a square not staggered set.

There is minor curb rash on 3 of the 4 rims from the short time my wife was driving on them but should be easy to have a wheel guy fix or recoat if desired.

I had discount tire check the tred depth when they removed them. Two are at 9/32 and the other two are at 8/32.

These 21's come with center caps and have normal valve stems installed. I am selling for $1,300 local to Denver/Colorado Springs/Pueblo areas and can drop them off on a weekend. Shipping and handling costs apply if sold elsewhere.

I plan to get photos posted once I get time to wash them, they were taken off today and weather is not wash friendly. For now they are bagged up stacked in my garage.
I'm interested, are they still available - by the way if 42 is the answer, what's the question?

• Funny
Reactions: 2012MS85
Could you get me quote to 37215…would I be able to transfer my tps? Don't care about delivery time, it's an ilusion anyway!

quoting zipcodes estimate it to be around $310 packed up and shipped fedex, will be getting these over to fedex after work today to get them packed and ready so may be a more exact # after that.

And yes any gen tpms sensors can be installed in these after they arrive.

how we looking? Im good with approx 1600 all in, unless you have discount for a fellow hitchhiker...but 1600ish is cool as well.

Yesterday's fedex visit was a fiasco, google lied to me! Wheels are loaded in the car and will be going to another fedex location today that will pack these up for me and can get a precise quote to ship vs online est. Will let you know what the total comes to later today.

So these wheels are all packed up now, was $25/ea to get them packed and secure for shipping, what I have learned so far is shipping a set of 21's costs alot if any prospective buyer has a cheaper way to have them shipped I am all ears.

Prev online quoting was not accurate, off by $220 after taking them to fedex for exact quote.

For shipping quotes size/weights of packed up wheels listed below

29x28x13 71.2 lbs
29x29x12 67.9 lbs
29x28x12 68.8 lbs
29x28x12 69.6 lbs

Whatever shipping cost you can get add $100 for the packing costs.

Amazing what you can fit in an S, all 4 packed tires fit and hatch is able to close.View attachment 356962
The S is even roomier than you know, as just drove my recently purchased P85 from Seattle to Iowa with four 21" rims/tires, plus two spare 21" tires (no rim)...one in frunk and the other one joining the full set in back. So I was fully prepared for a flat (once someone showed up with a jack)! :cool: