Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 inch Grey Turbines with Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of four, as is, $1500 for the set.
Tesla Model S original equipment.
TPS included, lugnuts and caps included.
Central Indiana, but willing to ship, or deliver within local area.
less than 9000 miles on the Continental tires.

What year S did they come off of (TPS version) and also any pictures?
CPO 2014

I don't have any pictures, but -- full disclosure -- there's very minor curb rash on three of the four. worst one is a scuff about six inches long. others are smaller. all four need to be trued. I'm willing to come down in price if you're willing to assume responsibility for truing, but will stand firm if you want me to have it done. quoted price for all four from a reputable wheel shop in town is $650 to true/refurb the set

IMG_0381.JPG
IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0383.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0386.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0389.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG IMG_0382.JPG IMG_0383.JPG IMG_0384.JPG IMG_0385.JPG IMG_0386.JPG IMG_0387.JPG IMG_0388.JPG IMG_0389.JPG

pictures are now up
two photos of each of the three wheels with curb rash, and a collection of photos showing the tread on the group

to reiterate: flexible on price if you're willing to have the repairs done, but firm on price if you want me to procure the repairs.

Would these fit an X?
Bolt patterns are same but the tire size is significantly different, as well as wheel diameter and width. I looked into purchasing higher profile 21" tires that would get back to the correct rolling diameter but the selection of tires that will work are not many and the cost is very high. A side note at the Model X official reveal Elon Musk’s personal Model X had Model S 21’s on it because they didn’t have 22’s yet.

My set of referral award 21” Silver Arachnid staggered wheel and tire package is still available, and should be delivered from Tesla by end of May in SLC. Will ship for $3500 plus packing and shipping charges. Includes 4 ea Silver Arachnid wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport tires, TPMS and center caps.