Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 Inch Rubber...you need it...get a pair.

Nexisone

Apr 13, 2018
San Diego, California
New 265\35\21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

shoot me a fair offer and get some new shoes

Attachments

• tumblr_od3qtrIffG1urmckio1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_od3qtrIffG1urmckio1_1280.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 78

Nexisone

Apr 13, 2018
San Diego, California
Hell no it wasn't! Still, when I consider the enormous odds that must be of ass-uploading a random selection from one's downloading folder, I have to say, the relief was almost orgasmic when I saw one the few funnies I've ever kept. especially since I spent a good 3-4 minutes in a blind panic trying to figure out how to delete or edit the post before finally, thru pried fingers pasted across my face did I see what the cat or dog must've attached to my post after I left the attachment dialog open and wandered off somewhere.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC