Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21' Model Y Performance, rear spoiler repair estimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the honeymoon over, with Tesla, or are the guys at Tesla service located at 320 W. Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60195 insane? Using the Tesla app I requested a service appointment for the rear, carbon fiber spoiler coming unglued on one side and this is what the estimate was:
900dollars!WTF.png

Is this what I have to expect of the repair costs for this vehicle?

I wouldn't worry about it. The spoiler was coming off my Model 3 Performance (well, it's coming off again, but that's a topic for a different thread :mad:) and setup a service appointment through the app; a similar charge showed up. The cost is an estimate and will be removed once the warranty work is done. Charge is there in case it is not warranty related.

I wouldn't worry about it. The spoiler was coming off my Model 3 Performance (well, it's coming off again, but that's a topic for a different thread :mad:) and setup a service appointment through the app; a similar charge showed up. The cost is an estimate and will be removed once the warranty work is done. Charge is there in case it is not warranty related.
Agreed, Tesla always puts a cost even when its obviously warranty work for some reason.