Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" Black Onyx Wheels/Tires for sale (1200 miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

noble910

Supporting Member
May 22, 2018
Delaware
Perfect condition 22" Onyx Wheels/Tires for sale. Only driven 1200 miles on Pirelli Scorpion Tires. Went back to the original 20" wheels. $4500/OB. DE/MD/VA area. Can deliver or local pick-up. Email: [email protected]
wheels.jpg
size.jpg
size.jpg
Scorpion.jpg
O. Located in DE/MD/VA area. Can deliver or local pick-up.

For me, the 22's are not as smooth as the 20's because you feel every bump, rock, expansion joint, etc. However, the handling feels much better on 22's. Everyone is different and has different opinions. My wife loves her 20's and I love my 22's.

I love my 22"s! Pros are the handling and the car definitely gets more looks and stares with them. The Model X is a striking vehicle and undoubtedly designed for 22"s. The 20"s are ugly but just so much more practical and better in every other way. :(

Reactions: Cowby
X on 22s - sexy machine
X on 20s - mom mobile
(Same goes for the S in regards to 19s/21s)
:D

Totally agree with you, but I hope my wife doesn't see this post. She would be quite offended by your comment and wouldn't be caught dead with anything less than the 21's on our S, and would shoot down any thought of me buying a non 22" X for the same reason! :D