Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" Turbine Wheel (MX) or 21" Anarchid Wheels (MS) for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a current Model X owner and just received my referral award from Tesla for Brand New set of 22" Turbine Wheels for Model X (Onyx Black or Silver color) or 21" Anarchid Wheels for Model S.

Once you pay me $5000, I can place an order directly, on your name, for the Wheels/Tires/TPMS (tire pressure management system) and they will be shipped DIRECTLY to your service center of choice worldwide and INSTALLED. Shipping and installation and tires and TPMS (all NEW) included! So, there will be nothing out of pocket for you.

• Funny
Reactions: cellphonechris
The set of 4 tires is listed at $6800+Tax ($6000 + Tax for Anarchids) on Tesla's website. I realized that my asking price is higher than most of the listings on this website. Dropping my asking price to $4400.

Your price is still higher than most listings...

I think too many people see Tesla’s MSRP and think they can get near it. The reality is that the market is flooded with these and they’re selling for less than half the price.

Arachnids for $3000
Arachnids for $3500

22”s for $3300
22”s for $3000

Even at those prices they’re not immediately sold. I can make you an offer but you’re not going to be happy with it if you’re expecting near your asking..

Your price is still higher than most listings...

I think too many people see Tesla’s MSRP and think they can get near it. The reality is that the market is flooded with these and they’re selling for less than half the price.

Arachnids for $3000
Arachnids for $3500

22”s for $3300
22”s for $3000

Even at those prices they’re not immediately sold. I can make you an offer but you’re not going to be happy with it if you’re expecting near your asking..
Thanks for the analysis. I can do $3500 firm if you are interested. Anything lower than this, I would just keep it for myself :)

Thanks for the analysis. I can do $3500 firm if you are interested. Anything lower than this, I would just keep it for myself :)

o_O...these are still for sale for $500 less.
FS: 22" Forged Turbine Wheel Package Black or Silver (Referral Award)

That’s also close to what a brand new set of Vossen HF1s would cost, which are significantly lighter and would be a little more unique.

Post some pictures when you get them on. The 22s look phenomenal and work well as a set of spares.