Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

245/40/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high performance tires (500 miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid $1500 for these 245/40/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high performance tires for my Model 3.

Unfortunately I purchased the wrong size🤦‍♂️. They are too narrow for my new 9.5" wheels.

I have removed them with less than 500 miles of wear.

There is a very small amount of tread ware on the sidewall which you can see in the pics if you look very closely.

When I saw it begin to emerge prematurely I realized the tires were too narrow, and immediately replaced them with wider ones (I am OCD about tires).

There is no damage to the tires.

Get these expensive tires for 50% off.

I am in Berkeley. I can deliver in the Bay Area for a small fee.
IMG_2012.JPG
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2013.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG

So are you selling these for $750?
Yes, $750, sorry about that. I can't seen to edit the post to add that in.
I paid $1500 for these 245/40/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high performance tires for my Model 3.

Unfortunately I purchased the wrong size🤦‍♂️. They are too narrow for my new 9.5" wheels.

I have removed them with less than 500 miles of wear.

There is a very small amount of tread ware on the sidewall which you can see in the pics if you look very closely.

When I saw it begin to emerge prematurely I realized the tires were too narrow, and immediately replaced them with wider ones (I am OCD about tires).

There is no damage to the tires.

Get these expensive tires for 50% off.

I am in Berkeley. I can deliver in the Bay Area for a small fee.View attachment 907647View attachment 907646View attachment 907645View attachment 907648View attachment 907649View attachment 907650
The price is $750. I can't seem to edit the post.

Right? This is an amazing deal on top notch tires in the One True Section Width.

GLWS, I’d already have bought them if I was in the Bay Area. Then again if I was in the Bay Area, I probably wouldn’t be able to keep my kid in shoes at my salary 💸