Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#28 - Studio City, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tesl...4b3QQitemZ180620928179QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
!CErZY5!!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!lYE1FwLJksEBNSptNkqSQ~~_35.JPG

Gorgeous car, the red seats, black interior, and thunder grey color schemes is one of the nicer looking combinations I've seen I think. That's very subjective of course but I think that whoever chose the colors did a great job on this one. A rare car indeed, and it will be very interesting to see how much it goes for and also what the reserve is.

Do the US Signature 100s show the original buyer in the centre of the plaque?

Contrary to what "S-2000 Roadster" is saying I think it was optional to have your name on the plaque if you wanted.

Here is another:
sigplaque.png

And the original ebay listing (now expired) for Sig 100 # 28 did have a picture of the plaque with a customer name on it.
( S-2000 Roadster, this is a plaque between the seats, not the door sill. )

As far as I know these sorts of plaques were put on Founders' series, US Sig 100, and EU Sig 250, but not on regular production after the signatures.

Last edited:
I guess they won't wait until the end of the auction, but it makes you wonder why they didn't choose to use the "Buy it now" option.
In my experience, the "Buy it Now" disappears as soon as anyone enters the first bid. i.e. you can only Buy it Now if nobody else bids. The strange thing is that bidding can then exceed the Buy it Now price. I don't know that eBay even has an option to have the car sell once bidding reaches a certain point, but there are lots of options so maybe that's one of them.