Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$36,900 2013 Model S P85 Black With Tan Interior, 43,600 Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3F0A91B7-7A86-48C4-9A56-DC3401ED88BE.jpeg 2E68A07E-B884-4B0B-AF37-BC6A2E271C52.jpeg EF130298-1018-4858-BDD8-02976E05C0F6.jpeg 43,600 miles. Single owner 2013 P85. No accidents or bodywork. Always garaged both at home and at work. I had the Tesla 4 year prepaid maintenance plan. Tech package, pano roof, premium sound. Paint is in great condition. Wheels have a few scuffs with pictures available. New pilot sport as3 tires last year with 4500 miles. 254 mile full charge range. Many more photos available at my marketplace listing or on request. Located in Knoxville TN.
Facebook Marketplace: 2013 Tesla Model S · Performance Sedan 4D - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Franklin Hill, Tennessee

I’m taking advantage of the free ludicrous offer (and the price drops) to buy a Model X Performance. I was planning to keep this for the long haul until the deal came up, that’s why I just bought new tires last fall. I’m supposed to take delivery next Saturday, here’s hoping!

Cool! I asked as I too am taking delivery of my first Tesla on Monday - A LR AWD with FSD M3 and was wondering if you were leaving Tesla for another brand and why. Glad to here you're not. Other potential buyer's will as well. Best of luck selling your S and many happy miles on the new X. I toyed with getting the X as well, but the Gull Wing doors scared me away - for now....

Why would the doors scare you?, they are really cool.

They are cool and I love the design and look. What I don't like is how they would/wouldn't open in a tight garage or parking space. I know, one can use the summon feature, etc. Then there's the mechanical complexity and some reporting fitment issues. But, in reality, it probably was the additional $50,000 for me. Being new to Tesla, I thought it best, for first experiment, to go with a $60k Tesla and a $100k+ one. I do like the X and might like the Y as I currently have newer loaded Subaru Outbacks (his and hers).

Last edited:
Totally understand. Not sure that I would spend $60K on such a small uncomfortable car. I would keep the Outback and wait for the Y, I would also not buy any Tesla new. You can find good deals on any new model that you like.

As the saying goes, "to each their own"! BTW, I am keeping the Outbacks. What's leaving the nest in my MX5 GT, which I will miss, but I just don't have four garage spaces, only three.