Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

40kWh(soft ware limited).White - Sold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
40kWh(soft ware limited).White,5Kmiles,rear seats,Napa leather,19"wheels,Clean

VIN# P11179. 4.5 filmware. Pics upon request. Serious inquires only. Price 58K. If you are dreaming of owning a Tesla one day or shopping for a car to your grandma please do not contact me. Car is in Houston, TX.

This is off on a tangent, but I called Tesla to see if they ever have any 40kWh inventory cars from trade-ins. They said that have got a few of them in, but they always just convert them to 60kWh cars and sell them as such.

This is off on a tangent, but I called Tesla to see if they ever have any 40kWh inventory cars from trade-ins. They said that have got a few of them in, but they always just convert them to 60kWh cars and sell them as such.

That really makes sense since they obviously took a $10K hit when they sold those 60kWh cars with the software limitation after deciding to not make the 40kWh battery packs. They would probably love to take every 40 kWh car back in on trade towards a S85/P85, etc (since it's unlikely many people would trade a 40 for a 60 instead of just paying for the software upgrade). Then they do the software update (cost to them is pretty much zero) and it's a $10K increase in value as a result.

40 watt for sale

Available?? If so do you have the window sticker rather than ask lots of questions about options unless you already have that written up. I am assuming its standard white,standard rims, white roof. I can research upgrading it to a 60watt but if you already know that $$$ let me know.

Available?? If so do you have the window sticker rather than ask lots of questions about options unless you already have that written up. I am assuming its standard white,standard rims, white roof. I can research upgrading it to a 60watt but if you already know that $$$ let me know.
Deal Done! Should be getting my check in Mail today.

- - - Updated - - -

did you sell the car speedy? If not, contact me. Thanks.
Sold. Receiving my check today in mail.