Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After Delivery Service issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone having as much trouble as I'm having with the delivery and support coming from Tesla? I was very excited about my vehicle purchase. Now I was sold a car with a rock chip that is starting to spider. No one will answer the phones at the delivery center or the service center. Also, when I received the vehicle they didnt provide a mobile charger. The advisor said they only give these out if the last owner left it. I think its pretty shady. Even if they quit offering them I should still get one as when I ordered it said one would be provided. Had to purchase one. I cannot get a hold of anyone at Tesla. No one is answering phones at the KC MO office. I live in NE and its a few hours from me. Can anyone assist on how to best reach someone? Appreciate you. The Tesla love is starting to fade. I even have half the block and two brothers ready to buy Teslas. With these issues I will have to be honest and tell them to look elsewhere if I dont get help.

Anyone having as much trouble as I'm having with the delivery and support coming from Tesla? I was very excited about my vehicle purchase. Now I was sold a car with a rock chip that is starting to spider. No one will answer the phones at the delivery center or the service center. Also, when I received the vehicle they didnt provide a mobile charger. The advisor said they only give these out if the last owner left it. I think its pretty shady. Even if they quit offering them I should still get one as when I ordered it said one would be provided. Had to purchase one. I cannot get a hold of anyone at Tesla. No one is answering phones at the KC MO office. I live in NE and its a few hours from me. Can anyone assist on how to best reach someone? Appreciate you. The Tesla love is starting to fade. I even have half the block and two brothers ready to buy Teslas. With these issues I will have to be honest and tell them to look elsewhere if I dont get help.
Still hoping I can get in touch with Tesla. Having zero luck. I'm in sales and boy can I sell anything. Its to bad they dont care about customers. I was even going to get another Tesla and I only bought about a month ago. Things can change rapidly. Unfortunate

Tesla is not traditional in how it sells or services vehicles. You don't call the service center, you use the app and make an appointment, that's just how they do things. If you are entitled to a mobile charger they will mail one to you, if they decide you are entitled to a new window under warranty they will schedule an appointment to replace it. This is just how Tesla works, relax and enjoy your new car!

Create a Service Request.
Since you mentioned last owner, I'm assuming that this is a used vehicle.

If you were sold a vehicle with a rock chip, then I'm not sure how much you will get from them. A rock chip is a non-warranted item on a new vehicle and most used vehicles warranties have as-is clauses.

Good luck, but you start the process with a Service Request.

No, there is no verbal or written communication with Tesla, outside of the app. Everything is through the app, everything. It sounds like you didn’t get the heads-up about Tesla and customer service… in any case, since it’s a used car, it’s not even a “certified pre-owned” vehicle. Tesla only sells their used cars as-is, not certified.

If it makes you feel better, even all new teslas don't get the mobile charger (connector) anymore.

Go through the app, for all your needs. Good luck and welcome to the club.