Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Model 3 Taillights - AlphaRex

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,
Wanted to share my experience on upgrading my rear tail lights from standard to AlphaRex lights.

I felt the rear factory tail lights were a bit boring, so went on a hunt to find how I could make the rear end of my tesla look better without making my vehicle a moving defect on wheels.

After searching and searching, I found arayamods. Had a really good chat with the owner Darren, who helped me alot. I finally landed on a tail light colour, placed and order and the lights arrived 24 hours later, ready to install in a very secure, and well padded box.

The installation was pretty simple, and the impact and look is awesome. Super happy with the results.

If you are after some replacement rear tail lights for your M3 or MY, get in touch with arayamods. You wont regret it. Darren is an Australian supplier of
AlphaRex lights, and is super helpful.

All Products: Here
My Lights (Greyscale Pinstripe): Here

(This is not a sponsored or paid testimony. Just a very happy customer who wanted to share for others if they were looking to do the same.)

Thanks,

tesla.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gareth Oakes