Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Side Skirts/Splitters

P-Lo801

Apr 19, 2019
Sacramento, CA
I'm looking to get side skirts for my model 3 to match with the UP front lip. Anyone own these or something similar?

Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts (Rocker Panel) - T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Accessories

I'm interested in getting these or something similar, and then color matching it. Out of all the side skirts/splitters I've searched for, these seem to match up the best in keeping an oem+ look with my UP front lip. I'm less interested in the more aggressive designs like the volta or ikon kits.

Is Tsportline the only one that sells a design like this, or are there any other ones out there I should consider? I'd be interested to learn about any others I may not be aware of.

P-Lo801

Apr 19, 2019
Sacramento, CA
oops..i thought I posted this in the Interior & Exterior subforum.

MODS: please move this there if possible.

(moderator note: moved as requested)

Last edited by a moderator:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC