Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Spoiler, rear of model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I've seen many aftermarket CF spoiler threads but I'm looking for the answer to a specific question:
Some firms have spoilers listed as MY 2012-2017 or 2012-present.
Is there any difference between the shape and form of the rear post facelift? I've got a brand new Model S (2019), but the spoiler I'm interested in is listed as Model S 2012-2017. Is there any reason to believe this won't fit on the boot of my car?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I've seen many aftermarket CF spoiler threads but I'm looking for the answer to a specific question:
Some firms have spoilers listed as MY 2012-2017 or 2012-present.
Is there any difference between the shape and form of the rear post facelift? I've got a brand new Model S (2019), but the spoiler I'm interested in is listed as Model S 2012-2017. Is there any reason to believe this won't fit on the boot of my car?

Thanks in advance!

Model S trunks have the same shape through the years.

pearl-white-tesla-model-s-21-inch-forged-wheels-ts115-gloss-black-nosecone-grille-8.jpg black-tesla-model-s-matte-ts118-21-inch-forged-wheels-7.jpg

the rear trunk is exactly the same.
There are several style of spoilerS on Ebay...pre-painted and carbon fiber for a lot less than the Tsportsline.

I bought the carbon fiber V-style for $125.

You paid a hefty Tesla luxury tax from these guys. They have very poor quality control...do a search for the bumper refresh retrofit on this forum. They only participate on threads to sell their products ONLY

Last edited: