Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheel advise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently have a new model 3 performance and recently added 15mm spacers on the front and 20 in the back. I have decided to get new wheels can I get the new wheels in an offset that will match what I have with the spacers and be able to eliminate the spacers altogether?

Stock 20" performance wheels are +34mm offset. Subtract 15mm and 20mm from that for your new desired offset (assuming wheel width is the same). There are some wheel offset calculators online.

offset.jpg

Reactions: afadeev
Stock 20" performance wheels are +34mm offset. Subtract 15mm and 20mm from that for your new desired offset (assuming wheel width is the same). There are some wheel offset calculators online.

View attachment 939575

View attachment 939575
just occurred to me that I would have 2 different wheel sizes to accomplish this. I would like to be able to rotate my tires. Would it be best to match the smallest offset like +19 add 5mm spacers to the rear?

Since you have the spacers why not order +34mm wheels again. Will easier to resell them afterwards

Do take into account that if/when you decide to go with wider tires in the future (to improve handling and tire lifespan), non-OEM offset will severely limit your options, unless you are willing to roll the fenders.

HTH,
a