Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are some quality companys who make wheels comparable for our cars. It seems Forgestar, and Avant Garde come up quite often, but what are some of the brands that’s held up well for you? Ive seen the giant thread of people posting pictures of their aftermarket wheels.

It just depends on how much you want to spend. There's a ton of companies out there. Some companies are Rays Engineering, Weds, Works, SSR, iForged, HRE, Rotiform, etc. It just depends on what design you like and how much you want to spend. All these companies offer one piece cast/forged or multi piece forged wheels.

Some companies are offering "flow forged" wheels as well. I think of it as a hybrid between entry level cast wheels and high end forged. Price is not bad either. Saves a bit of weight compared to cast wheels although forged would be better. Less weight can give you more range if that means anything to you.

• Informative
Reactions: Retrospected
What are some quality companys who make wheels comparable for our cars. It seems Forgestar, and Avant Garde come up quite often, but what are some of the brands that’s held up well for you? Ive seen the giant thread of people posting pictures of their aftermarket wheels.

I would STRONGLY suggest staying away from cast wheels, such as Tsportline. I replaced my Tesla 21" with a set of 19" wheels to get tires with a little more "meat" and promptly broke two new wheels in one week on potholes. Cast wheels cannot be repaired unlike forged wheels, so the money you thought you were saving.........

I would STRONGLY suggest staying away from cast wheels, such as Tsportline. I replaced my Tesla 21" with a set of 19" wheels to get tires with a little more "meat" and promptly broke two new wheels in one week on potholes. Cast wheels cannot be repaired unlike forged wheels, so the money you thought you were saving.........
Holy *sugar*. I know they’re more prone to potholes, but two in one week!