Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air Suspension Version Mismatch (gtw_f321)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2020 Model X Performance which I am rebuilding. Majority of the repair has been completed but I have these two service warnings which I can’t figure out. Does anyone have any include where to start? I googled everywhere but nobody has yet post regarding this issue. I am unable to start the vehicle and move it around because of air suspension. I have conduct Service Redeploy since I thought the firmware was not matching but that did mot resolve this issue.

Attachments

• IMG_2707.jpeg
    IMG_2707.jpeg
    475.5 KB · Views: 107
Hello fu03steve. were you able to solve the problem? I'm having the same problem right now. In my case it seems to be because a software update was installed in the vehicle. The air suspension was not updated because there are errors in the control units. In my case the air suspension was locked due to a crash event (TAS_a025). This probably prevented the update in the TAS. For this reason, there is now a mismatch error (GTW_f321) (incorrect software version in the TAS), which in turn causes the error GTW_f208. I think it can be solved with Toolbox. But what I still don't understand is how I can unlock the gateway without starting the vehicle so that I can work on it with Toolbox. The gateway cannot be unlocked due to the GTW_f208 error. I haven't tried working with toolbox on the vehicle yet but I suspect I will fail if the gateway is not unlocked.