Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alabama owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm from cullman, al. Currently in the air force in Colorado but glad to see some EV interest close to home. I only saw one model 3 when I went home earlier this month :( I have a LR AWD and it the best car I've ever owned.
i have not see any in a couple of weeks as i was praying a couple of weeks ago while enroute to Auburn i looked and one passed me to same color im getting i cant wait. Oh and and one day last week 2 passed me going home in the interstate. with a montgomery tag, so there are others out there somewhere.....

i have not see any in a couple of weeks as i was praying a couple of weeks ago while enroute to Auburn i looked and one passed me to same color im getting i cant wait. Oh and and one day last week 2 passed me going home in the interstate. with a montgomery tag, so there are others out there somewhere.....
Since you asked for a local referral code. You can use my referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla:
Free Supercharger Miles