Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alternative to rubber floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I looking for alternative to the usual rubber floor mats from weather tech or those from Tesla.
Some options are Carromats, Manicci mats that have diamond shape pattern. Than I found Coco mats as well.

Anyone here try any of these brands?

Most tempted by the CoCo mats so far…

Advise appreciated. I have on order 2024 Tesla Model 3 RWD.

Dan

I ordered CoCo mats. (I had them in my 1975 BMW 2002, and they are fantastic.)

Unfortunately, the fitment tester they sent me was clearly not for the new Highland model, as it really didn’t fit – too small in some areas and too big in others. They have a whole system where you can alter the test pattern, but I just didn’t trust that I could tell them exactly how to make the mats and still have them fit like I wanted them to (perfectly). And these mats aren’t cheap.

I just emailed them this afternoon and asked for a refund. BUT…if they got the proper fit by measuring an actual Highland Model 3, I’d definitely buy from them.

I ordered CoCo mats. (I had them in my 1975 BMW 2002, and they are fantastic.)

Unfortunately, the fitment tester they sent me was clearly not for the new Highland model, as it really didn’t fit – too small in some areas and too big in others. They have a whole system where you can alter the test pattern, but I just didn’t trust that I could tell them exactly how to make the mats and still have them fit like I wanted them to (perfectly). And these mats aren’t cheap.

I just emailed them this afternoon and asked for a refund. BUT…if they got the proper fit by measuring an actual Highland Model 3, I’d definitely buy from them.
I was hoping they got the proper fit ( CoCo ) , guess I wait for a while before it is updated to proper fit.