Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Amazing, one of a kind 2013 Tesla Model S 85 w "SPORT Package / ONLY 19,700 miles / CA Carpool / Cus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Amazing, one of a kind 2013 Tesla Model S 85 w "SPORT Package / ONLY 19,700 miles / CA Carpool / Custom 21x9 Wheels / Splitter / Spoiler / Center Console / 8 yr - 100,000 mile warranty AVAILABLE

Has over $11,500 worth of add-ons.

2013 Model S85 with only 19,700 miles. Per Tesla's own words "this is one of the cleanest 2 year old cars we've ever seen". I will never say a 2 year old car is perfect, no such thing exists, but it's as close to it as you'll get. You'd need a magnifying glass to find a flaw in the paint. Wheels do not have scratch on them. One minor 1/2" slit in the headliner behind the driver. Easily fixable. That's it.

To price this car out today on Tesla's website is $99,000 + $11,500 in add-ons as noted below. It is "very close" to being "loaded" (hate when people say a car is loaded and it's not close to loaded)

Deep Blue Metallic paint (no longer offered).
Tech Package
Tan Nappa interior
Obeche Gloss dash
High Fidelity Sound system
Air Suspension
Panoramic Roof
Parcel Shelf
Dual Chargers (No longer available in new car build, $2,000 to add after you get your car).

ALSO JUST UPGRADED THE CAR FROM 3G CELLULAR SERVICE TO THE 4G LTE SERVICE FOR $500.
CAR ALSO HAS THE FACTORY INSTALLED $650 CENTER CONSOLE.

Now the good stuff.
As you can see in the photos, this car has custom 21x9 polished 10 spoke wheels that look AMAZING. Can't tell you how many compliments I get on them. Near new RUN FLAT Pirelli's ($700+ EACH!!). Custom offset out to the edge of the fender, unlike stock wheels being way too recessed (in my opinion).

Custom ACS front splitter. A very mild front splitter that just adds a little "sport" to this "elegant" appearing car. I also added the carbon fiber rear spoiler, but a custom one that stretches the entire width of the trunk, unlike Tesla's which for some unknown reason falls short on both sides. Both have been painted to match the factory color. Again, very subtle, but makes it look like an AMG or "M" style package added to a Merc or BMW and shows the car's sporty side. I also added the TESLA factor center console. And the windows have been tinted.

Spoiler (FULL TRUNK WIDTH) painted....... $1,400
Splitter painted............................................. $1,500
Tesla Factory Center Console..................... $ 650
4G LTE Cellular Upgrade............................. $ 500
Window Tint.................................................. $ 525
Wheels........................................................... $4,200
Tires............................................................... $2,800
TOTAL..........................................................$11,575

For California Buyers, Car already has Carpool lane stickers (Took SIX MONTHS for me to finally get them, 6 needless months wasted sitting in traffic, just because the CA DMV is so darn SLOW!!) . Also, registration JUST paid through the end of 2016 ($600+)

DETAILS ON AVAILABLE EXTENDED WARRANTY: Car currently has a 4 year / 50,000 mile factory warranty from Tesla with 30,000 miles remaining as well as an 8 year / 100,000 mile factory warranty on the drivetrain and battery. This car however also has an 8 year / 100,000 mile bumper to bumper extended warranty. However, please note that the price of this auction does NOT include the extended warranty in the sale. It is optional to the buyer if they want it. Where this has value is that Tesla does NOT sell extended warranties on pre-owned vehicles. Therefore, if you buy a pre-owned Tesla that does not already have the extended warranty attached to it, you will not have the option to add it later. They only offer extended warranties to original owners on new car sales. As the car is still under factory warranty, I can get a 100% refund of the $4,000 I paid for the warranty. If the winning bidder does not want the extended warranty, I will simply cancel it and get the full refund. Otherwise, with this car, you have the OPTION of buying the $4,000 extended 8 year / 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty that you won?t have on most other pre-owned Tesla?s. For a car with this much technology, I personally wanted the peace of mind.

List Date: 7/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Amazing, one of a kind 2013 Tesla Model S 85 w "SPORT Package / ONLY 19,700 miles / CA Carpool / Custom 21x9 Wheels / Splitter / Spoiler / Center Console / 8 yr - 100,000 mile warranty AVAILABLE
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

458169d2-69e6-49f3-a6d2-5f339c5c3731.jpg
a7099c4e-547d-48d6-bdd7-0823fb156155.jpg
214635b8-9435-4b8f-86b6-265344b07344.jpg
d2ccf91e-29d5-4da9-bb67-e55f7cd28cbd.jpg
5d854153-e24c-4a11-99f3-ca09576526b8.jpg
2cb17b94-ecad-46bb-8555-8c4d5de4c97f.jpg
46615b0a-f827-457c-a441-c5503e61795a.jpg
d53d0e82-6d89-4d7e-98fc-df75ab30c5b6.jpg
560770c4-0f44-4b7e-8b7d-c17cc656a89a.jpg
cc9a48a2-72fb-43be-9112-8676efb2d081.jpg
82077278-2ea6-4d1a-8165-e90ab5e163ef.jpg
9f1994b2-23df-4619-bbd3-daa4ca81c097.jpg

There is no 5% fee to Panjo unless you choose the PayPal feature. There have been a couple threads on this; here is the latest, with both the TMC and Panjo site owners chiming in.

Does TMC Charge 5% to sell a Model S?

GLWS

As the opening statement of the ad says...."Read the ad BEFORE BALKING AT THE PRICE". That is not the price. For whatever reason, I entered my price and that website added 5% to the price. I went to make a change and it added 5%. Made a minor correction and it added 5% more. No realizing it, next thing I knew, it had the price at over $100,000! Not sure about that site (more on that later). Anyway, if you are seriously interested, I provided extensive details about the car and pricing. If you are one that is seriously interested, of course you'll read through it without my having to ask you to. To the rest, I don't need the snide "good luck at that price" or like, comments. Have it listed on a couple of other sites and have several offers pending within 5% of my ACTUAL asking price. Have told everyone, I'm giving it 10 days and will make a decision. (6 days left, unless of course someone offers full price before then)

For anyone still confused, the ACTUAL price also INCLUDES a $4,000 extended warranty on the car. If someone doesn't want the warranty, price is reduced by $4,000 as I can get a FULL refund from Tesla since it's still under factory warranty.

The actual price of JUST THE CAR, is nowhere near to price the website threw on it. Couldn't figure out how to correct it. I removed the Paypal option from the listing and tried to get it to show the actual price and it said my net would be 5% less than my asking price after their cut. Kind of ridiculous if this site really thinks they earn 5% of a $70,000+ car simply by allowing me to use a message board to list the car. If they really do, their friggen CRAZY!! LOL. Many classified ad sites with FAR MORE EXPOSURE will let me list it for free. E-bay I think charges a flat $99 or $150 fee if it sells.

Because this site gives a buy the option to Click on a "BUY NOW" button, I was forced to let it show what price it wanted to. It's a contract if someone clicks that button. If I show my price, it says they're taking 5% and I'm locked in and under contract to accept that amount for it. Not going to happen! If someone is crazy enough to click "BUY NOW" with the price shown, then all the power to you, this website will be very happy! LOL. Just using this as a listing source for exposure. Anyone that really wants the car is smart enough to figure out that my contact information is in the ad and that the real price is also in my ad.

And, Baytechguy, sorry, there is no lease on the car.

Thank you.

Last edited:
So, just had to share this.....Got a lovely message, unsolicited from a lovely person I had no prior contact with that said....."Just went to far with all your bull ****. Feel like you're selling a used car. Sell it to Tesla you dumb bastard".

Really had to laugh! Again, completely unsolicited. This guy really felt the need to send me his thoughts. I AM selling a used car. I guess next time, to avoid getting this kind of message, I'll just post an ad that says "USED BUCKET OF BOLTS, GIMMIE $70,000 FOR IT AND IT'S YOURS!" LOL

But then I felt better when not more than 5 minutes later, the following message came in, again, unsolicited....."Thank You for an excellent posting. Truly appreciated the details. I love the Tesla and have read many postings. Trying to find a way to afford one. So many post ads with virtually no information. Yours left out nothing, which I wish more people would understand is necessary when trying to get someone to buy a $70,000 used car! If I could, I would send you a check tomorrow. Unfortunately it's still a little out of my price range. Have to wait a little longer for the Tesla to age some more and the prices to come down into my price range. Best of luck on the sale"

Anyway, just had to share. Got a kick out of it. I politely replied "Thank you for your message, clearly you're having a bad day. I truly hope writing such an unsolicited message made you feel good. If you felt it was truly necessary, for you to vent in that manner and relieve some of your stress to make your day better, then I'm happy to oblige as your punching bag! I hope it worked! Now please, go out and have yourself a truly wonderful day! The sun is still shining, the birds are chirping and the Earth is still rotating on its axis, so the world is still a great place to live in! :)"

For anyone still confused, the ACTUAL price also INCLUDES a $4,000 extended warranty on the car. If someone doesn't want the warranty, price is reduced by $4,000 as I can get a FULL refund from Tesla since it's still under factory warranty.

I'm not sure about that, I think you cannot return the ESA (Extended Warranty). To quote the ESA, "This Vehicle ESA may not be cancelled by You or Tesla and no return of the purchase price or any other fees or taxes will be provided by Tesla to You."

I'm not sure about that, I think you cannot return the ESA (Extended Warranty). To quote the ESA, "This Vehicle ESA may not be cancelled by You or Tesla and no return of the purchase price or any other fees or taxes will be provided by Tesla to You."

Well, if that's the case, then I'm collecting directly from the Tesla advisor that sold it to me and provided me a written guarantee that the extended warranty is fully refundable if cancelled prior to it taking effect (4 yrs / 50,000 miles) and will be pro-rated if cancelled any time after that. It's no different than any extended warranty from any other car company.