Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

America's Tire Center Lake Forest, Ca

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my wife's 2019 Model 3 with 7900 miles to have the tires rotated and balanced this morning......had made appointment on Friday night.....got there at 0930 for a 1000 appointment....the place was extremely busy......guy came out took my name and looked at reservation and said it would be a fews minutes....at 1000 on the dot, he came and asked me to drive my car to an empty stall....Drove in and within 1 minute, 2 guys cam over, checked air in tires and filled to 42psi and used my jack pads to. jack up car.....I asked for a rotation which was free and a balance....they use a Hunter balancer with road force and was told that would be $40 .....no problem......within 35 min, my tires were rotated and balanced...the back tires were criss-crossed to the front and the fronts went straight back to the back wheels......3 of the 4 tires were zeroed out (meaning no balancing required) and only one required new weights......tires thread depth was 8/32 and 8/32on front and 7/32 and 7/32 on the back....(initial 10/32).....tire wear was even and straight across....looks like I should expect about 35,000 miles for these if my wife continues her good driving.....

I asked what tires I should get when I need new tires and was told that the Continental's I have are a good tire and the other one he would use is the Michelin, except that it was more expensive....

I was very happy with the service and knowledge of the personnel at this America's Tire Store and will go back for new tires for my "S" and the "3"...

Reactions: Tam
I've been a happy America's Tire Center customer over the last decade that I've purchased my last 8 sets of tires for our Fiat 500e, Golf TDI, Lexus Rx400h, and Duramax from them. I'm about due to replace the tires our Model S (got 39K miles on the stock set of Goodyear Eagle RS-A2). Great service and a staff who pays attention to customer cars, comments, and evaluations. They also know how to proper lift both the Tesla and Fiat.

Reactions: r1200gs4ok