Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Canadian VIN assignments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No VIN here as of May 5th.
Ordered: Apr 1 2016
Invited : Mar 27
Ordered: Apr 13
Document upload : Apr 19th - Delivery milestone completed(delayed due to a technical glitch on the tesla website that prevented me from uploading my driving license. Had to do it through a Tesla sales person).
Finance: Tesla and no trade in.

Car: Red Aero wheels, Enhanced Autopilot, LR, Premium Upgrades
*Awaiting Tesla Roof as well.

Have VIN, did not receive calls. Called Lawrence , sales told me to call 1888, and 1888 not working today, neither Lawrence delivery dept.

Did anyone get a call after receiving VIN? I only head they got a call before VIN.

They're probably flooded at this point... I think we might just need to wait, not sure if calling will push our queue to the front :(

I also need to get them to fix my address on my registration details D: I hit save with my old auto-filled address :'(

Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC
Last edited:
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Received my VIN early this morning, sometime between 12:30am and 6:30am EST.
Reserved April 5, 2016
Invitation April 25, 2018
Configured Apr 26, 2018
Received VIN May 7, 2018

Black, Long Range, PUP, Aero 18"

I had initially ordered Sport wheels, but when I started hearing the chatter about no one with sport wheels getting a VIN I panicked and changed to AERO and presto, my VIN arrived.

VIN 265xx

Well, I just got the call from Tesla about one week after receiving our VIN number. They said that our car is now built and in transit to Toronto. It could arrive any time within the next 30 days. They confirmed my financial arrangements. Also, if the car arrives before the end of May it with be delivered at the local dealership. If it arrives after the end of May, all the deliveries will take place at a bigger facility near the airport/Mississauga area because of the large number of deliveries expected. Next phone call will be when the car arrives and we will have one week to pick it up. As per the Ontario EV rebate, Tesla no longer processes the paperwork (at the request of the MOT apparently) and the customer has to submit the forms on their own. That’s all I have for now.