Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any experience with TSportline interior upgrade kit for the Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really hate plastic / vinyl interiors - they squeak, don't age well, and are much less comfortable than real leather because they don't breathe as well.

Wondering if anyone has gotten the genuine leather interior upgrade kit from TSportline for their Y. Are you happy with it? Any issues/concerns to be aware of?

I really hate plastic / vinyl interiors - they squeak, don't age well, and are much less comfortable than real leather because they don't breathe as well.

Wondering if anyone has gotten the genuine leather interior upgrade kit from TSportline for their Y. Are you happy with it? Any issues/concerns to be aware of?

Kim java got this done on her Tesla sometime back, try connecting to her through the channel maybe?

Apart from her - I haven't seen any reviews from anyone else. Would like to hear about this interior upgrade as well.

Kim Java's Youtube channel
I have a M3P in MSM scheduled for the diamond pattern red leather scheduled for install on 12/12. I’ll post pictures after it’s done. They told me two days to complete install. Should have the car back Wednesday 12/14. I almost got the vegan red, but the customer service agent sold me on the leather having a nicer feel to it. Excited

I can’t speak to the leather option but I can share that their vinyl covers have a nice fit and look. It’s the most complimented feature at local show and shine events. However, I can confirm all your other dislikes of vinyl. They don’t breathe; you stick to them in the summer when sweating. The seat back rubbing on the center console squeaks. And at 47,000 miles the drivers bolster is cracking. Warranty is for 3 years/36,000 miles.

Reactions: Esha628