Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any other San Diego Model 3 Drivers out there?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone notice when you're charging there... if you look to your 10 o'clock there's a bridge... lots of suspicious activity going on under there. I noticed the police drove by to observe and then left. as soon as they left, a few randoms came out from under the bridge acting very strange.
Dude never noticed! now i'll get better buzz then watch haha

Fashion Valley Super Charger :p
Yo it was my first time there today and it’s definitely not picturesque. I was able to grab a shot nearby tho.
A0A4BCA4-BBE7-4F17-BE51-BE5263C37E12.jpeg

Thank you for the referral. I just got new tires at 25K. Was thinking this is a good time to do an alignment. The car doesn't pull or anything, but I want to make sure the new tires wear properly. Any objections to doing the alignment? The (discount) tire guy wasn't that gung-ho about getting one so soon (i.e. at 25K).

Thank you for the referral. I just got new tires at 25K. Was thinking this is a good time to do an alignment. The car doesn't pull or anything, but I want to make sure the new tires wear properly. Any objections to doing the alignment? The (discount) tire guy wasn't that gung-ho about getting one so soon (i.e. at 25K).

If you have been on OEM alignment this entire time, haven't changed ride height/wheels, are getting new tires of same size, and do not drive the car to its traction limit regularly, then I don't think you need an alignment. Did your old tires look like they wore evenly? If so, then it's reasonable to assume the new tires will as well.

If you have been on OEM alignment this entire time, haven't changed ride height/wheels, are getting new tires of same size, and do not drive the car to its traction limit regularly, then I don't think you need an alignment. Did your old tires look like they wore evenly? If so, then it's reasonable to assume the new tires will as well.

Yes I have not done an alignment since new. Riding on stock 18", different tires (Primacy OEM -> Cross Climate+), but same size. The old tires in general did wear evenly (with rotations every 6K), however the inside tread on the rear were more worn out than outside. Guessing 3/32 left on the outside and 2/32 or even 1/32 on the inside. I would have driven the OEMs longer if not for the inside. :) Sounds like it can't hurt so I'll look into getting an alignment.

Yes I have not done an alignment since new. Riding on stock 18", different tires (Primacy OEM -> Cross Climate+), but same size. The old tires in general did wear evenly (with rotations every 6K), however the inside tread on the rear were more worn out than outside. Guessing 3/32 left on the outside and 2/32 or even 1/32 on the inside. I would have driven the OEMs longer if not for the inside. :) Sounds like it can't hurt so I'll look into getting an alignment.

Sounds like you just need to take your turns a little harder :D

• Funny
Reactions: heems